The open concept living area is bright and sunny, with plenty of room for the whole family to gather. Relax on plush couches while watching a favorite show on the 75-inch 4K SMART TV with surround sound, or gather together at the formal dining table with seating for 8. The fully-equipped kitchen is perfect for making delicious meals or snacks to take on-the-go.
Looking for entertainment on vacation? You'll love the games room and movie theater! Recline in one of the 8 plush theater seats and watch a favorite movie on the 135-inch movie screen. Challenge your family members to video games or any one of the arcade games including Terminator Salvation shooting arcade, Batman Driving arcade, Transformers shooting arcade or Batman whacker arcade game.
Everyone will love the private pool and spillover spa! Enjoy swimming at any time of day or night at your own pool, and soak in the spillover spa to rest your muscles after a long day exploring the Orlando theme parks. The pool deck overlooks the gorgeous Jack Nicklaus golf course as well. The spacious second-floor balcony features more views and places to enjoy the gorgeous Orlando, Florida weather.
At the end of a long day, retreat to one of the 6 luxurious bedrooms. Relax and rejuvenate with a good night of sleep on vacation. Each bedroom features a 55-inch 4K SMART TV. On the initial level, there are two bedrooms - a King room and another featuring two Queen beds. Ascend to the upper level, where you'll discover a King suite with an ensuite bathroom, a Queen room, and two creatively designed children's bedrooms. The younger ones have the option to select from two distinct rooms, whether they wish to embark on adventures with their favorite superheroes or immerse themselves in the enchanting work of Beauty and the Beast in their very own castle. The intricacies of these rooms are bound to captivate everyone, leaving the children with cherished memories of this vacation for years to come.
Book your next one-of-a-kind vacation in this beautiful villa located only a few minutes away from Orlando's world-class attractions.
Disclaimer: Fireplace/firepit(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 60 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.