Why rent a house, when you can experience a castle?
The Reunion Castle offers all the amenities of a 5-star resort. This property was specifically designed to host and entertain groups of 24 with no expenses spared. We dare you to compare this property to any other with the level of luxury and amenities.
A glowing review from a recent guest states that he "has been to many places all over the world, but this home has way exceeded anything he has ever seen."
Artisans and master craftsmen from around the world were commissioned to provide one-of-a-kind productions in a truly remarkable vacation residence. Boasting 10,285 Sq. Ft under AC and 12,181 Sq. Ft under roof, with breathtaking views of the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus.
As you enter Reunion Castle's stunning main entrance, you are greeted by the grand foyer. An impressive 4-tier chandelier hangs from a Renaissance-inspired 35-foot high ceiling, lighting the spiral staircase.
Pass by the exclusive wine storage compartments, and enter the chef’s gourmet kitchen, highlighted by commercial-grade culinary appliances. The chateau is appointed with quartz, granite, and creative concrete countertops throughout.
Dine like royalty. This 2,400 lb. chateau-worthy dining room table seats 30 people and was hand-crafted to fit this unique room. The dining hall is complemented by chandeliers and incomparable views of the infinity pool and outdoor landscapes. Escape to the private courtyard and find relaxation next to an old-world fountain.
Just outside the main kitchen, consider dining “al fresco” in this magnificent summer kitchen. The dual grill cooking area is designed for large groups, special events, or an intimate dining experience.
Enjoy the large infinity-edge pool or soak up the warm Florida sun on one of the sundecks. Watch your favorite sporting event at the poolside lounge, on one of the 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV’s, or relax in uncompromising comfort in one of the largest spas in Reunion. The lower deck provides solitude and relaxation while overlooking the golfers down below.
The custom pool area features a beach entry to the infinity-edge pool and sun shelf. With 9 sun loungers and 2 daybeds, spa, outdoor living area, Serenity Spa, two 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV’s, and summer kitchen, you can enjoy the pool area at any time throughout your vacation. The Serenity Spa was inspired by a luxurious 5-star hotel and employs the latest “Real Rain” technology from Kohler.
The “KidZone” room says it all. This fun-filled game room features $40,000 of the latest commercial arcades. Amenities like Basketball, Skee-Ball, Air Hockey, and more than 60 classic arcade games to keep guests of all ages entertained. Race head-to-head on the extremely popular Cruis’n Blast Nintendo arcade racers. You can also watch all your favorite shows on the 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV.
While the kids are playing, check out the most amazing simulation room in Reunion. This simulation room features the SwingTrack Elite HD Curved widescreen (10’H x 13’W) for 87 PGA golf courses and 13 additional sports games including baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, hunting, rugby, cricket, bocce ball, lacrosse, and zombie dodgeball. The simulator can also be used to watch live televised sports events, and movies and play Xbox.
The first floor includes 2 King Suites. Suite #1 is handicap-accessible.
Head up the spiral staircase to the second floor, where you can find the lounge area with multiple sofa seating, a 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV, and access to both courtyard and patio balconies. Enter the chateau door and host a movie night in the home theater with a 150-inch projection screen, seating for 15, and large bean bags for additional seating. There’s even a microwave for popping corn in the theatre.
The second floor boasts 6 King Suites and 2 themed bunk rooms for adventurous youth. All 8 Master Suites have 55-inch HD 4K SMART TV's and en-suite bathrooms. Kids have their own custom-built bedrooms with full over full-size bunk beds with twin trundles.
Girls can live the royal life, in the princess-themed bunk room, while boys can be superheroes in the boy’s bunk room. Each bunk room has a secret passage to the Alliance Room. The Alliance Room replicates the bridge of a galactic cruiser, game consoles, and 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV.
Use the secret passageway through the fireplace and find the very special secret room. The perfect play area for the little ones.
The second-floor sun deck provides plenty of room for relaxing and a breathtaking view of the pool and golf course.
The third floor is where adults can escape, relax, or have fun. This “Speakeasy” lounge offers a chateau-worthy billiard table, tabletop shuffleboard, wet bar, gathering area with a 55-inch HD 4K SMART TV, and access to a private balcony. The perfect place to enjoy your favorite beverage while the kids play awesome games in the KidZone.
From relaxation to entertainment, this home has everything you are looking for during your next family vacation making it the perfect chateau to create magical memories.
Please note: This home does not have a pool fence, therefore, the pool alarm cannot be disabled.
Disclaimer: Fireplace(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
• Kingdom Suite #1 - King (First Floor)
• The Club (hi-tech sports simulation room)
• Private, with beautiful golf views over the
Hi-Tech Sports Simulation Room
• SwingTrack Elite HD Curved widescreen
• 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV
• Seating for 15
2nd Floor Lounge
• Luxury furnishings
3rd Floor Lounge
• Pool table
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions• Payment Terms - Outside of 60 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Inside of 60 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.