The large open-concept floor plan will welcome you as soon as you step into this home. The main living area has plenty of comfortable seating options for everyone to gather together for quality family time or to be entertained by the 75-inch SMART TV. Admire the details of the rustic-style kitchen and prepare delicious meals for everyone. The kitchen is fully equipped and has all stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space to make cooking for the family a breeze. Chat about everything that's happened on your vacation so far while enjoying a delicious home-cooked meal at the formal dining table seats up to 12 guests and the breakfast bar with additional seating for 4 guests.
Slide open the patio doors for your own private oasis. The pool area features a custom-built pool with a spillover spa and waterfall. The kids will have a blast splashing about in the splash pad and spraying family members with the 2 water cannons. Lounge and take in the Florida sun on one of the 8 sun loungers. Grill up lunch at the summer kitchen. Serve your meal family-style at the outdoor dining table with seating for up to 8 guests and an extra sitting area. There is also an optional pool safety fence for added safety measures.
There is no lack of entertainment in this home! The converted garage game room has fun for all ages! The garage features 2 racing arcades, a basketball arcade, shooting arcade, and an air hockey table. An Xbox is connected to a wall mounted TV for gaming. If you're looking for more traditional entertainment, head upstairs to the upstairs loft, where you will have entered a tropical hangout! Create signature drinks at the tiki bar which has comfortable bar seating. There is also a foosball game and a multi-arcade. There are 4 connected leather recliner seats, perfect for watching the big game on the TV. Have a friendly pool tournament, where winner gets to choose the movie you watch in the home theater! A private home theater provides the experience of the movies all within the comfort of your own home. Bring everyone together and choose from the 8 leather recliner seats. Don't forget to grab the popcorn as you sit back and watch a family favorite on the 185-inch projector screen.
After a long day of running around and exploring all of the attractions, Orlando has to offer, come back to rest in one of the 8 bedrooms. Built for Vacation has 6 master suites, each with a king-sized bed, personal SMART TV, and an ensuite bathroom. Kids will get to choose from two custom-themed bedrooms. Each kid's bedroom has 2 sets of twin over twin bunk beds, an extra sitting area, and SMART TV.
Disclaimer: Fireplace(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
• Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #3 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #4 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #5 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #6 - King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #7 - Twin/Twin Bunkbeds x 2
• Bedroom #8 - Twin/Twin Bunkbeds x 2
• 5,842 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation
• Formal dining for 12
• Large gourmet kitchen
• Breakfast bar seating for 4
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• Towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
• 75-inch SMART TV
• Ample sofa seating
• South Facing & Screened
• Water Cannons x 2
• Splash Pad
• 8 Sun loungers
• Summer kitchen
• Outdoor Dining table with seating for 8
• Pool Table
• Tiki bar
• Balcony access
Garage Games Room
• Air Hockey
• Basketball Arcade
• Racing Arcades x 2
• Shooting Arcade
• 185-inch projection screen
• Seating for 8
• Apple TV 2
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions• Payment Terms - Outside of 60 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Inside of 60 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.