This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
Please note there is construction next door.
You’ll be in awe of this luxurious home, as soon as you step through the door. The Grand Orlando is one of the finest homes in Reunion Resort, with a private sunny south-facing pool, a large driveway to park multiple vehicles, a theater room, and a game room. The Grand Orlando has 8 beautifully decorated bedrooms, including 3 custom-built kids’ rooms, a secret playroom, and 11 bathrooms. Gather your family and friends for a luxurious vacation to Orlando and experience the vacation of a lifetime in a home located in the prestigious Bear's Den neighborhood.
When you first enter The Grand Orlando you will be welcomed by an open concept floor plan that allows an abundance of space for all members of your party. In the living room, you will find a cozy couch to spend time with your loved ones and enjoy a movie on the SMART TV. Cooking enthusiasts will fall in love with the fully equipped kitchen, including double ovens, 2 refrigerators, and plenty of counter space. With double ovens, 2 refrigerators, and plenty of counter space After you’ve created your delicious meal, choose the breakfast bar with seating for 6 or the formal dining table with seating for 12.
If you’d like to enjoy the Florida sunshine and the year-round warm weather, step out to the private lanai and relax in paradise. Cook an appetizing meal in the summer kitchen and dine al fresco at the bar top with seating for 5 or the dining table with seating for 10. Sit back and relax on one of the many comfortable furnishings throughout the patio or lounge in the sun on one of the 6 sun loungers. With an amazing view of the award-winning Tradition Course designed by Jack Nicklaus and the prestigious Bear’s Den neighborhood, guests can relax in private in their private pool with a spillover spa. On the second floor, you will find a patio to sit and enjoy the sunrise and sunset every day. Spend endless amounts of time taking in the beautiful Florida weather and simply enjoying this paradise that you are lucky enough to call home.
Don't worry about missing your daily workout. The Grand Orlando has fitness enthusiasts covered. Jog on the NordicTrack Treadmill or experience the NordicTrack Vault, an oversized mirror that provides visual feedback and allows you to follow your personal trainer. Go inside the Vault and find all the necessary equipment for your workout, including dumbbells, kettlebells, and more.
Guests of all ages will be thrilled to see the candy-themed game room that will provide endless fun for all. Take a trip down the slides or hop onto Duo Drive and race against family. You’re sure to have fun exploring the 6 different arcade games, including Batman, Arcade Legends with Golden Tee, Cruis'n Blast, Skee Ball, and Shoot to Win while staying at The Grand Orlando. Make some popcorn, pick your favorite movie, and take a seat in the galaxy-inspired theater room furnished with 8 reclining chairs, 4 bar top chairs, and a Roku device so you can access Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, and more.
When you are ready to go to sleep after a long day of excitement exploring The Grand Orlando and the Orlando area, pick one of the 8 exquisite bedrooms. On the first floor, you will find 3 bedrooms. The first bedroom is a Master king with an ensuite bathroom including an oversized tub and a double walkthrough 4 piece shower. The second bedroom is the Castle Suite, with a king bed and an ensuite bathroom. The final bedroom on the first floor is the Graffiti Rock Suite, with a king bed and an ensuite bathroom. Head upstairs and you will find the 5 other bedrooms. Aspiring paleontologists and dinosaur aficionados will be overjoyed to see a dinosaur-themed bedroom, furnished with a full over full bunk bed and a twin over twin bunk bed. The next kids' bedroom was created for all fashionistas, featuring 4 twin bunk beds. The final custom-built kids' bedroom is a wizarding-inspired bedroom furnished with a twin over queen bunk bed. Wake up to a view of the Jack Nicklaus 17th hole after your slumber in the Upstairs Master Suite furnished with a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom including a soaker tub and shower. The final bedroom is a Tropical Escape bedroom with a king bed and an ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms come equipped with a Smart TV perfect for watching your favorite movie after a long day exploring the Orlando theme parks.
Vacationers at The Grand Orlando will have access to all Reunion Resort amenities, including the Water Park, Tennis and Pickleball courts, and more! This magical villa is a short drive away from some of Orlando's most popular attractions, as Walt Disney World® Resort is only 6 miles away! Make memories the family will cherish forever in this truly astonishing vacation home!
Disclaimer: Firepit(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
• Bedroom #1 - Master Suite - King Bed - First Floor
• Bedroom #2 - Castle Suite - King Bed - First Floor
• Bedroom #3 - Graffiti Rock Suite- King Bed - First Floor
• Bedroom #4 - Dinosaur Room - Full/Full Bunk Bed & Twin/Twin Bunk Bed - Second Floor
• Bedroom #5 - Fashionista Room - 4 Twin Bunk Beds - Second Floor
• Bedroom #6 - Wizard Room - Twin/Queen Bunk Bed - Second Floor
• Bedroom #7 - Master Suite - King Bed - Second Floor
• Bedroom #8 - Tropical Suite - King Bed- Second Floor
• 7,445 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation
• Kitchen bar top seating for 6
• Double Ovens
• 2 Refrigerators
• Large family room
• Dining Table with seating for 12
• 3 Washer and Dryers
• All towels and linens provided
• SMART TV's throughout
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Secret Toy Karaoke Room
• Karaoke Machine
• NordicTrack treadmill
• NordicTrack Vault
• Theater-style seating x8
• Projection screen w/projector
Private Pool Deck
• South facing
• 360 Horizon edge pool with oversized jacuzzi for 12
• Oversized Grill
• Outdoor refrigerator
• Dining Table with seating
• 5 Bar Stools
• 6 Sun loungers
• 2 Sun shelves
• In pool loungers
• Programmable lighting
• Laminar deck jets and fire pit
• 2 Slides
• Shoot to Win Basketball
• Ice Ball Arcade
• Crus'n Blast
• Arcade Legends with Golden Tee
• Batman Racing
• Duo Drive
• Billiards table
• Wet bar
• Bowling arcade game
• SMART TV
• Balcony Access
• Leisure loungers
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 60 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.