in Orlando, Florida on HGTV House Hunters.
Welcome to Ultimate Vacation Home, a designed for vacation in luxury rental home lets you experience a vacation like never before. This spectacular home boasts 5,591 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation with 9 bedrooms, 9.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, games room, custom theater room, custom kids' bedrooms, private pool and spillover spa. The property boasting being listed Number 1 on HGTV's list of "Best Vacation Homes Featured on House Hunters", this home is the perfect home away for your next family vacation.
Be wowed as you enter the home with a beautiful foyer area and open floor plan as you head towards the living area. The living area features luxury furniture, 60-inch SMART TV, DVD player, and surround sound. The gourmet kitchen has everything you need to prepare a family meal with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, counter seating for 5 and more. Enjoy a family meal at the formal dining table with seating for up to 16 guests. This area is perfect to easily entertain your family or guests.
Head towards the pool area through the sliding doors to soak up the Florida sun throughout your vacation. The covered lanai features a summer kitchen with a natural gas barbecue grill, mini-fridge, sink, granite countertops, and luxury patio furniture. The private pool features a sun shelf perfect for the little ones, a spillover spa for relaxation, and views of the conservation area. There is also a pool half bathroom located on the covered lanai.
On the ground floor, you will find 3 master suites with king-size beds and ensuite bathroom. On the second floor, you will find 3 additional master suites with king size bed and en-suite bathroom. Master Suite 7 features a queen size bed. There are two bedrooms for the little ones to sleep comfortably. The princess bedroom has 2 twin four-poster beds and ensuite bathroom. This bedroom magically transforms as you turn off the lights with glow-in-the-dark floating lanterns on the walls and ceiling. Lastly, the fun character's bedroom features 2 full over full bunk bed and en-suite bathroom.
All members of your family will have a blast in this home with all its entertainment. Host a movie night in the custom theater room with a 120-inch projection screen, surround sound, Blu-ray player, and leather recliner seating for 12. Sit back and enjoy your favorite movies all day long. If looking for more entertainment, next to the theater room is the games room. The games room features an Arcade Legends 3 arcade system, a 60-in 1 multi-arcade system, air hockey table and a TV. There is a wet bar with sink, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and wine cooler/fridge. Through the sliding doors from the games room, you will find the patio balcony which features a pool table and table seating for 4 to enjoy.
This vacation home will simply amaze you and your family on your next family vacation. Book today to spend your vacation surrounded by luxury.
This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
• Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #4: King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #5: King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #6: King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #7: Queen (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #8: Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #9: Twin/Twin Bunk Bed x2 (Second Floor)
• 5,591 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation
• View of the conservation area
• Energy Star rated
• Custom paint and window treatments
• Outdoor dining
• Second-floor balcony with outdoor pool table
• Luxury outdoor furnishings
• Custom summer kitchen and BBQ grill
• TVs in all bedrooms
• Keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up
• All towels and linens are provided
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Custom cabinetry
• Double Oven
• Stainless steel appliances
• Granite Countertops
• Natural gas stove
• Oversized refrigerator/freezer
• Keurig coffee maker
• Kitchen bar top seating for 5
• Formal dining area with seating for 16
• 60-inch SMART TV
• DVD player
• Leather furniture
• Surround sound
Private Home Theater
• 120-inch projection screen
• 1080p theater projector
• Blu-ray player
• Surround sound
• Leather recliner seating for 12
• Full-size washer and dryer x2
• Ironing board & iron
• Utility Sink
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions• Payment Terms - Outside of 60 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Inside of 60 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 60 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.