Please note: There is construction near this home.
Escape everyday life and make magical memories in this spectacular 5 bed, 5.5 bath home that no expense has been spared with this designed for fun, family vacation rental. Using our guest feedback, we created this home so your family can enjoy resort-style amenities in the privacy of your own home. Kids of all ages will be entertained and make magical memories for years to come. So what makes this home different?
- Extended sunny west facing deck with fire pit
- Retro game room with 1967 Ford Mustang pool table and jukebox
- Movie room with seating for 9, bar seating for 4, arcades, Apple TV 2 and a PS4
- Custom built full size bunk beds with spiral slide and Xbox One
- Purpose built full size bunk bed
- NASA room with life-sized astronaut and fiber lit ceiling with shooting stars
- London room with life-size, working English phone booth
As you walk into this home you are greeted by natural light and an open concept layout. Your living space is simply perfect for the family vacation with an open floor plan, allowing the entire family to cook, dine and hang out. You will love the kitchen with its upgraded appliances and beautiful grey granite countertops. Experience the magic in the evenings and watch a movie or two on your very own 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV with upgraded cable package. Enjoy your comfy sectionals that seat 8 and beautiful dining area that comfortably seats 10.
Step out onto your private lanai, grill up a great lunch with the BBQ and enjoy your meal at your outdoor patio table that seats 8. Watch as the family splash the afternoon away in your own private pool or lay out on one of your 6 sun loungers and catch some Florida sun with the sunny west facing outlook. With the west facing view you can enjoy the sun during the day and the magical Florida sunsets.
On the ground floor, the movie room is complete with 120-inch projector screen linked upgraded cable package, Apple TV 2 and a PS4, perfect for gaming or watching a movie. The room offers comforter, reclining theater seating for 9 and high top bar for 4. Perfect for eating in comfort while watching. There are also arcade games to keep everyone entertained.
Also on the first floor is the elegant master king bedroom boasting large closet and en-suite bathroom. This room has a London Decor with a working, English phone booth and a 60-inch SMART TV. This is the perfect option for those who wish to have their own privacy away from bedrooms on the second floor.
Head upstairs and immediately enter into a fun retro theme room. With inspiration from the local Old Town Saturday night cruise, you will find a 1967 Mustang slate pool table with working lights! There is also a full-size Bluetooth jukebox, retro booth sitting area, retro bowling arcade and retro touches.
Off this room you can step into space with the Astronaut bedroom. Inspired by the space race this room offers a life size Astronaut, fiber lit ceiling with shooting star, space furniture and books and DVD's inspired by space to keep you entertained. This room offers a king-size bed, 50-inch 4K curved SMART TV as well as it's own ensuite bathroom.
Also on the second floor is luxury master bedroom offer luxury furniture, 65-inch SMART TV, large ensuite bathroom and it's own balcony with views of the pool and golf course.
Discover two children bedrooms on the second floor, which will simply blow the kids away! This is the home away from home for you! Firstly, the princess bedroom offers a full/full purpose built bunk bed, a large ceiling chandelier, and a 50-inch SMART TV. Next, you will find a super bedroom with 4 full beds in a purpose built bunk bed that boasts it's own spiral slide! These bedrooms create a truly magical and one-of-a-kind experience for your family!
This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
Disclaimer: Firepit(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
Bedrooms/Bed Sizes• Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4 - Kids Full/Full (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #5 - Kids Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 (Second Floor)
General• West facing pool
• Extended deck with fire pit
• 3,330 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
• Sonos sound system throughout home
• Kids bedrooms
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Living/Dining Area• 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV
• Upgraded cable package
• Sonos sound bar
• Dining room table seat 10
Pool/Patio• Private pool & spill over spa
• Optional safty fence with self closing door
• Outside dining for 8
• Built-in BBQ
• 6 Sun loungers
• Fire Pit
• View to conservation area
• View to par 3, hole 8 of Jack Nicklaus course
2nd Floor Recreation Room• 1967 Ford Mustang Pool Table
• Full-Size Bluetooth Juke Box
• Retro Bowling Arcade
• 65-Inch SMART TV
Game Room• 120-Inch Movie Screen & Projector
• Upgraded cable package
• Theater Seating for 9
• Bar seating for 4
• 2 X Star Wars Arcades
• PS4 & Apple TV 2
Laundry Room• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 45 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.